Christian, born again believer, how do you know whether you are impacting others on your Facebook page, blog or website? How do you know if God is working through you? Should I be concerned about it? Here are five points to consider as a born again believer of the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Your posts stir up the lost. When your message causes some controversy, uprising, and persecution, you know you are going down the right path. The Bible is clear on one thing. The lost hates hearing truth! Paul says in 1 Corinthians 2:14, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” The Word of God cannot be understood by a lost person!
- The so called “Christian” drops the “j” word. What is the “j” word you ask? It is only, one of the most misused, misquoted, taken out of context word of todays uneducated and/or faux Christian. That word is judge! Uneducated and faux Christians and yes even lost people, will use the statement, “Christians shouldn’t judge” in fact I have no doubt someone will say it even after this gets posted. It has happened before. If the Holy Spirit starts convicting them, they will drop the “j” word in a heartbeat to justify their sin or someone elses sin! They are out in left field! They are wrong! The are taking the Lord out of context! As a born again believer WE WILL JUDGE the world along side of the Lord Jesus Christ! We are the JURY! Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 6:1-3, “Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?” The “saints” are blood bought born again believers and we as born again believers will be on the jury of the high courts of the Lord Jesus Christ! In fact a true born again believer in the Word regularly will not be offended! Psalms 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
- Your message encouraged other born again believers! Truth, no matter how heavy it is, the true born again believers will be encouraged or edified or changed! paul says in 1 Thessalonians 5:11, “Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”
- It produces fruit! Whether a soul is rescued from hell through repentence or a disobedient born again believer is turned back on track, one change in a soul is worth it all! Luke 15:10 says, “Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.” Luke 17:3-4 says, “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.”
- It is God’s job to give the increase not ours! It’s not our ministry it is God’s. It is not for our glory it is for His! It is not our site it is His. We are just the stewards of what He called us to do! John 3:30 says, “He must increase, but I must decrease.” 1 Corinthians 3:6-7 says, “I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.”
Keep fighting the good fight! In the end it will be worth it all!